Seasonal Roof Maintenance for Your Needs
One of the most crucial components to increasing the lifespan of your roof is proper roof maintenance in Cincinnati, OH. Because the elements take their toll on your home’s roof, it does not matter what type of roofing system you have – it should be inspected and maintained throughout the year. Many expert roofers recommend having your roof inspected twice a year to aid in the proper maintenance of your roof. When you take the time to invest in proper roof maintenance in Cincinnati, OH, you will save yourself from costly repairs later. Please reach out to us at 513-563-9988 today.
There is a myriad of reasons maintenance is important to your roofing system. In order for small problems to not become larger problems later it is crucial you have an expert available who can spot them early. Having a trained professional inspect your roof will help you avoid the following common pitfalls:
- Exposure: Roofs need to be maintained for the simple reason that they are constantly exposed to the elements. As the first line of defense for your home, it is normal for time and weather to take their toll on your roof.
- Structural Shifting: Over time your home will shift. With the change in temperature from summer to winter and back around, your structure does not stay completely static. Because of this shifting, it is important to have a professional inspect all the components of your roofing system to be sure they stay properly in place during structural shifting.
- Organic Growth: When the pooling of water occurs on your roofing system, life can take hold in places you do not wish for it to be. Algae is a common problem in the Cincinnati area; our expert roofers can help you explore the options of algae-free roofing and help you maintain the current roofing system you have.
- Extreme Weather: Outside of the simple day-to-day weather exposure, extreme weather can be particularly harsh on your roof. Through proper maintenance, you can find if any components of your roofing system have been damaged by extreme weather (i.e. hail, high winds, tornadoes, snow, etc.)
- Vandalism: If someone has tampered with your roof or caused damage to any component of your roofing system, it is important to identify any issues immediately. Our expert roofers are always here to help you with any damages caused to your roof.
- Equipment Additions: Another reason maintenance is important is because often when new equipment is added to your home it puts new stress on your roof. Through proper inspections and maintenance, we can detect any changes to your roofing system early on before they cause problems.
Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection Roof Maintenance Solutions
Although there are a lot of factors involved in maintaining your residential roof, our roofers have you covered. We take into account the roofing system you are using and are sure to provide a detailed inspection of the key components of your roof anytime we visit your home for maintenance. Some things to remember in roof maintenance are the following:
- Keep Records: Roof maintenance records should be kept in a detailed manner. This will help you know when to schedule your future roof maintenance. It will also help our roofers understand what parts of your roof might be strongest and weakest.
- Schedule Routine Inspections: It should go without saying, but your roof will never be properly maintained if you do not schedule frequent maintenance. Call one of our experts today if you are uncertain of the last time your roof was inspected and maintenance was performed.
- Keep Free of Debris: As part of our maintenance program, we will ensure your roof is cleared of any debris. The debris build-up is very damaging to not only your roof but your entire home’s structural integrity.
- Inspect Post Severe Weather: Even if you have routine maintenance performed on your home’s roof if severe weather strikes it is a good idea to have it inspected again. Let us know if you have suffered from severe weather and are afraid you have sustained any damages.
For all your roof maintenance in Cincinnati, OH, our expert roofers at Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection are here to assist you. You can reach out to us at 513-563-9988 today.